The potential impact of your school going solar, shown on the petition form, is dependent on different factors like the size of your school’s roof and electricity costs. You can choose from the following options to define the potential impact
Option 1- Use the default system size*
- Click on “Choose a solar system” and select the default system option. We have designed and calculated the default solar system size based on public data and default values.
- Click on Print Petition. That’s it!
Option 2- Use your design
- Design a system yourself and save it. For better results, you can add information about:
- Your school´s electricity consumption
- How much your school pays for electricity
- Funding options
- You can design multiple systems if you like!
- (Optional) Find information about the potential impact of your new solar panel system(s) on the analysis section.
- Click on “Choose a solar system” and select the best system from your designs.
- Select Print Petition. The potential numbers will be based on the system you selected instead of the default system.
*Note: The default system we designed is a general estimation. For more accurate results, design a system yourself and add information about your school.